Skip to content
Kamla P.G College, Dholpur has constituted committee for the students with Disabilities at the institute. The main objective of the committee is to ensure a disable friendly campus for all disable students who are studying in the institute, and to address any problems and requirements.
- To provide equal educational opportunities to disabled persons in the College.
- To provide infrastructural needs to enable them to easily access classrooms, laboratories, toilets, etc for barrier free learning environment
- To create awareness about the needs of persons with disabilities and other general issues concerning disabilities
- To facilitate admission of persons with disability by following Rules & Regulations and Policies of the States and Central Governments.
- To provide counseling to differently-abled individuals in the college for better learning support.
- To provide guidance to avail various fellowships / scholarships of different funding agencies.
- To provide appropriate financial assistance to disabled individuals to increase their sustainability in higher education.