The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was set up after first cycle of NAAC accreditation in order to initiate and monitor plans for quality enhancement and quality sustenance of the institute. Accordingly the IQAC cell has been making untiring effort to motivate and guide faculty members, students, as well as non-teaching staff of the institution to achieve quality excellence.
The IQAC also publishes regularly the college News Letter, which contains all the events happenings in the college mostly relating to the academic matters and achievements of students, teachers and the office staff. This newsletter is also available online at the Subodh College website. IQAC also maintains a Central Facility Centre for extending technical support to the students, teachers and staff of the college for ICT based teaching-learning methodology.
To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
The various committees working in the institution and decisions taken by them are as follows:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/ parameters for the various academic activities of the college
- Create a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education by
- Encouraging the faculty members to attend FDPs/Refresher/Orientation/conferences/seminars/symposia etc.
- Conduction of Guest Lectures
- Promotion of research activities
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related institutional processes
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education
- Organization of intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities of the college, leading to quality improvement
- Acting as a nodal agency of the college for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of good practices
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining / enhancing the institutional quality
- Development of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the college based on the quality parameters/assessment criteria
- Ensure enhancement and integration among the various activities of the college and good practices
- Acts as a dynamic system for quality changes in the college
|IQAC / CIQA coordinator||Dr. Kk Upadhyay||–||9887808725||–||email@example.com|